The Dog – A Child’s True Best FriendJanuary 15, 2019 - Hilma
For multiple reasons the dog is the child’s best friend to grow up with. Don’t you agree? We know this from our own experiences and many, many scientific researches agree with us.
– Dog loves us regardless
– Petting and chatting with a dog lowers the stress levels
– A dog always wants to spend time with you making you feel needed. He appreciates you the way you are, which can have a huge impact to one’s self-esteem
– A dog keeps your secrets and comforts you
– A dog doesn’t tell lies and his feelings are genuine
– The dog brings safety
– A dog activates
– A dog teaches about learning and positive rewarding
– A dog teaches about commitment
– A dog teaches empathy
But let’s remember that it is always the adult’s responsibility to train the dog and guide the child to communicate with the dog.
Read more about the subject: Companion Animals and Child/Adolescent Development: A Systematic Review of the Evidence